Monday, April 28, 2008

If you could have special power, what would it be, and what would you do with for this world





I want to have a power that I could know what will be happened,and then I can stop many accidents because many disasters happen by nature, and disasters could not be noticed. Of course, I want this power could also use in any kinds of accidents that we cannot notice.



For example, The 921 earthquake was occurred on September 21, 1999 in central Taiwan. This earthquake caused 2,416 deaths (including missing people), 11,443 severely wounded, US$9.2 billion worth of damage, 44,338 houses completely destroyed , and 41,336 houses severely damaged. (These information are from Wikipedia) Many people couldn't see their family after this earthquake. It was so sad ...




Beside earthquake, also there has many different kinds of accidents happen in life every day, so if I could have the power that I can know what will be happened in advance, and then people would not get hurt, but this is just a dream and wish!! haha Hopefully, one day this power can come true.






6 comments:

Christina said...

If I have a power I want to have retrieval many people who will be died. Because I think everyone doesn't want to their family leave them. I don't want to watch many children don't have their parents. they are so pathetic.

Anonymous said...

That's too bad a disaster in Taiwan earthquake. yeh!! I understand your opinion. You really have a beautiful mind. If I would have special power....... in my opinion, I'll spend the power for me...oh my god! I'm bad guy!!!

D'blog said...

I like to become an invissible man, hehe...( oh, dirty mind ) ^^

snowboy said...

You are a nice person because you wish you can use your power to save other people's life. However, if you really had that power, you would very busy because those issues happen every day.

phu(hi~m) said...

i agree with you, if i have power about insighting the future, the disasters from the nature, weather, people in the world, then i will try my best to let it won't happen. So people will be safe and enjoy more their life.

☆Ted☆ said...

I want to keep the world peaceful... 囧...