Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hi Hi Hi






Hello everyone~~ Welcome to Kelly's Blog!!
I'm very glad to meet you guys in this class, and I'm very happy you guys to come to my blog!


My name is Han,Chia-Jou. Just call me Kelly. I come from MiaoLi, Taiwan. MiaoLi is a very small city near by Taihong. (It is middle part of Taiwan) I have an older sister and two older brothers. I'm very grateful to my parents for me studying abroad to America.


In my free time, I usually chat with friends, go shopping, watch movie, and listen to music. I'm interested in sports. I like to play basketball, volleyball, and badminton very much, and also I very like to watch baseball game in Seattle. If you want to watch baseball game in summer, please invite me ^ ^ It is so excited !!!


My writing is not good, so I will improve my writing skill as possible as I can at this class. I want to study business, but I'm confused now because many people in here want to study business, so I will think about it more. Hopefully everyone has great time in this quarter ^_______^



3 comments:

Gail said...

Hello Kelly! So nice to meet you! I am glad that you are in my class! It sounds like you are an active girl. I am sure you have lots of plans for the future! What are you thinking that you might like to do? More later, Gail

Tien Nguyen88 said...

hi Kelly! Your blog is so beautiful.
It's so interesting that I love watching baseball, too. ^ _ ^. Don't worry about everyone else. I think you will be a really successful businesswomen

snowboy said...

You like sports?If you didn't say it, I couldn't fint it out.OK.If I have chance to watching a baseball game I will invite you.