Monday, April 14, 2008

What are your plans in the future?



I'm planning to study college and then transfer to university in America, and I will probably choose business to be my major because I studied business in my senior high school, even though I did not learn a lot and not finish my senior high school yet, but I like it, and I want my job can communicate with many countries.



Also, my father wants me to find a job in U.S.A for one year after I finish university. If I can't find a job in America, then I will go back to Taiwan. Hopefully I can find a job and stay in here because I love here ^ ^ haha!!



And I want to meet more different countries' people and to be friends because I want to improve my English and to communicate with many different countries people, so I can learn more and more things from many different countries, so I will try to open my mind to make more and more friends.



How about you guys?!

What are your plans in the future?




3 comments:

Cherry said...

Hi Kelly, your plan is perpect. I have not had exactly plan for my future yet. I think I should try my best to study English first, then I will choose a major which is suitalbe with me.I like to travel abroad. Maybe travel is one of my plan in the future.

AZUL said...

Hi! I agree with Cherry, but I'm happy to know you have a clear thinkings. If you like it go head don't stop neither to get impulse.___ Yami

snowboy said...

How is my future looks like?Of cause brightly and I want to find a job at here.

I'm planning live in here so speak english fuluently that is very significant to me and I will try my best to study it.

I'm planning transfer to UW, after 2 years later.That's a great university,so if I can graduate from there,I will find a high salary job.

But to be a employee it's not my finally goal.I will set up my own company in the future,run my own bussiness.To be a successful man.

"A nice woman always behind a successful man".I don't know who creat this concept,but I think it's ture.Before I get success,I will marry.I already wrote down in my blog,I'm not perfer a foreigner. As a result, my wife will be a Chinese and if she is a Taiwanese, that's better.

That's my brife future plan...