Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Newspaper




" When the shots started, children knew what to do "
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2004440075_gunshot27m.html




I was so surprised because before William Libbrecht (father) was shot, he had already discussed about the safety tip with his children when they watched about a shooting at an apartment.



I think William Libbrecht t is very brave and smart. He discussed with his children how to protect themselves, and how to hide when something was happened. Maybe he had already known one day something would be happened, so he would discuss the safety tip with his children.




If I was William Libbrecht, I might not do the same thing like him! I think he was very thoughtful; on the other hand, I’m not a thoughtful person L



Even though Elyzabeth Libbrecht (daughter) was a child, she learned what to do when a robbery suspect shot her father. It was sad experience, but I think she had learned a big lesson.








No comments: